Confidential HIV Testing
Call, text, or email Keyvin Lewis at 860-463-0259 to schedule a confidential HIV test. Available hours are Monday-Thursday 8am - 3pm and Friday 8am - Noon.
Late testing hours (until 6:15pm) will be available on April 16 and April 30.
ACT Job Openings
ACT is seeking a Director of Finance to oversee all financial and administrative services, including the agency's annual budget. CLICK HERE for details.
ACT is seeking a Sexual Health Outreach Educator to conduct outreach and deliver culturally appropriate risk reduction messages. CLICK HERE for details.
ACT is seeking a Rapid Re-Housing Fund Coordinator to track client applications and determine eligibility for a number of housing programs. CLICK HERE for details.
ACT is seeking a Medical Case Manager to determine client eligibility for services, conduct a comprehensive intake, and link clients to appropriate services. CLICK HERE for details.
5/22/19 - Join us on Wednesday, May 22 on the North Steps of the Capitol in Hartford for AIDS Awareness Day. CLICK HERE for more details.
6/8/19 - Save the date for ACT's 10th Annual Art for AIDS fundraiser. To celebrate 10 years, this year will include many new surprises! Stay tuned for more details coming soon.
CLICK HERE to view our member calendar and for information on third party events.
Let's Talk About PrEP
- 2018-2019 ACT Membership Application
- Comcast Newsmakers - HIV/AIDS Today with LaToya Tyson
- Project HERO Looking for Study Participants
- ACT Board of Directors Nomination Form
- SAMHSA Opioid Overdose Prevention Toolkit
- Variables for Naloxone Usage Data Collection
- ACT Online Suggestion Box
- Pharmacies offering Narcan, Evzio and other brands of Naloxone
- CT Center for Harm Reduction
- Join Our Email List Today!