Join Us for Hollywood's Biggest Night!
On Sunday, February 24, 2019, we invite you to be a part of our signature fundraiser, Red Carpet Experience. Our goal is to raise funds to help support people living with HIV/AIDS in Connecticut while our guests enjoy an evening of movie glamour and fun at Spotlight Theatres in Hartford.
Sunday, February 24, 2019
7pm, VIP Reception-6pm
39 Front St, Hartford, CT
Thanks to all who supported this year's event!
2019 Event Photos:
2019 Media Coverage:
- How to do fashion, Hollywood-style, on the Red Carpet - CTFashionMag.com
- A helping hand across the Red Carpet - CTFashionMag.com
- CT LIVE! AIDS Connecticut's Red Carpet Experience - NBC Connecticut
- AIDS Connecticut celebrating the Oscars - CT Style (WTNH)
- VIP reception with local celebrities and elected officials from 6-7pm
- Prosecco for our VIP guests provided by Santa Margherita USA
- Red carpet interviews with Maryellen Fillo and WTNH News8's Teresa Dufour
- Entertainment by Laree Salmon, Wayne Brown, Pussyfoot, and Axcénted DJ
- Fashion show with prizes awarded for best formal or movie-themed attire; dress to impress!
- Silent auction featuring a variety of fabulous items; CLICK HERE to start bidding!
- Large screens and a private cinema for viewing the 91st Annual Academy Awards®
- Delicious cuisine provided by Bear's Smokehouse BBQ, Bistro on Main, The Capital Grille, Division West Bistro & Bar, Front Street Bistro, Gourmet Galley Catering, Peppercorns Grill, The Place 2 Be, Plan B Burger Bar, Simply Fresh Bistro, Starbucks, and Stella's & Mazie's
In Kind Sponsors:
Gold Star SponsorsComcast
Silver Screen SponsorWe Work for Health CT
Bronze SponsorsBank of America
West Hartford Yoga